Welcome to TaESA Online Employment Services Portal
TaESA Job Portal is an interactive platform between Tanzania’s jobseekers/graduates and employers in the local labour market and the rest of the world. The forum matches jobseekers’/graduates’ skills and employers skills requirements. The Employment Services Unit (TaESA) under the Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability, manages the portal. Job seekers/graduate registering with this portal are able to access the following services:-
- Have an opportunity to be connected to employers in Tanzania for internship or job opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to be connected to employers abroad for internship or job opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to attend job search trainings offered by the Employment Services Unit to enhance their labour market competitiveness;
- Have an opportunity to attend interviews and get selected for job and internship opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to access career and vocational guidance and employment counselling services to enhance their labour market competitiveness;
- Frequently update their resumes and employment status;
- Get basic labour market information to enable jobseekers/graduates make informed career choices.
On the other hand, employers registering with this portal will be able to access the following services from the Employment Services Unit (TaESA):-
- Get competent Tanzania workforce to fill in job opportunities of different categories;
- All recruitment and related services;
- Getting fresh graduates to work into your organization as Interns;
- Basic labour market information on skills and related matters to enable employers make informed investment decisions and business choices.